Main Virtual office
Chairman of the Customs Committee
Here you have the opportunity to leave your e-request in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 "About requests of citizens and legal entities" or to make an appointment to the Chairman of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Belarus.
Responses to electronic requests are sent in electronic form to the email address specified in the electronic request or in writing at the address of the person or the location of legal entity in the cases established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 № 300-Z "About requests of citizens and legal entities". If incoming electronic requests of like tenor have mass character (more than ten requests), the answers to such requests, by the decision of the SCC management, may be placed in the category, which is called "Our consultation".
In accordance with Article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 № 300-Z "About requests of citizens and legal entities” electronic request may be left without consideration, if:
- request does not meet the requirements established by paragraphs 1-6 of Article 12 of the Law;
- requests are considered in accordance with the law on constitutional judicial proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal-procedural legislation, legislation governing the administrative process, legislation on administrative proceedings, requests are requests of the worker to the employer or in accordance with the legislative acts, the other order of submission and consideration of such requests are established.
- requests which contain issues, the solution of which does not within the competence of the organization in which they were received, including if the notes and (or) the proposals are made into the comment book, do not apply to the activities of this organization, independent entrepreneur, do not relate to the quality of produced (released) by him goods, works, services;
- deadline for complaints without good excuse have missed;
- the applicant filed a repeated request, including the request entered in the comment book and it does not contain new circumstances to the consideration;
- correspondence with the applicant on the stated issues is terminated.