Requests of citizens
The order of consideration of the requests is conducted in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 №300-Z "About requests of citizens and legal entities". Changes and additions to the edition of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2015 №306-Z (National Legal Internet Portal of the Republic of Belarus, 07.22.2015, 2/2304).
Electronic request of a citizen must contain:
- Name and (or) the address of the organization or position of the person to whom the request is sent;
- Essence of the request;
- Last name, first name, patronymic (if any), or the initials of a citizen, address (place of temporary residence).
- E-mail address of the applicant.
Electronic requests, supplied by the representatives of the applicant shall be accompanied by electronic copies of documents confirming their authorities;
Written requests should be sent to the State Customs Committee at the following address: 220007, the Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Mogilevskaya str., 45/1 or to customs.
Electronic requests of citizens are sent by filling in the form of electronic request of citizens or email addresses of customs (e-mail addresses of customs of the Republic of Belarus can be found here).
Withdrawal of the electronic request shall be carried out by written application or sending the application in electronic form in the same way that an e-mail request was sent.
Responses to electronic requests are sent in electronic form to the email address specified in the electronic request, or in writing at the address of the citizen in the cases established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 № 300-Z "About requests of citizens and legal entities".
If incoming electronic requests of like tenor have mass character (more than ten requests), the answers to such requests, by the decision of the SCC management, may be placed in the category, which is called "Our consultation" without sending the responses (notifications) to the applicants.
In accordance with Article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 № 300-Z "About requests of citizens and legal entities” electronic request may be left without consideration, if:
- request does not meet the requirements established by paragraphs 1-6 of Article 12 of the Law;
- requests are considered in accordance with the law on constitutional judicial proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal-procedural legislation, legislation governing the administrative process, legislation on administrative proceedings, requests are requests of the worker to the employer or in accordance with the legislative acts, the other order of submission and consideration of such requests are established.
- requests which contain issues, the solution of which does not within the competence of the organization in which they were received, including if the notes and (or) the proposals are made into the comment book, do not apply to the activities of this organization, independent entrepreneur, do not relate to the quality of produced (released) by him goods, works, services;
- deadline for complaints without good excuse have missed;
- the applicant filed a repeated request, including the request entered in the comment book and it does not contain new circumstances to the consideration;
- correspondence with the applicant on the stated issues is terminated.
Response to an e-request or decision on dismissing to an e-request without prejudice may be appealed in court in due course.
Please, note that in accordance with subparagraph 1.1. paragraph 1 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of October 15, 2007 № 498 "About additional measures for work with citizens and legal entities" requests of citizens initially are considered in accordance with competence in customs, conducting their activities and located within the administrative-territorial unit in which territory the questions are arisen, stated in the requests.