YOU CAN NOT FILL OUT THE DECLARATION AND GO THROUGH THE "GREEN" CHANNEL ("green" corridor):
When entering into the Republic of Belarus or departing from the Republic of Belarus you do not have:
1. goods subject to customs duties;
2. alcoholic beverages and beer up to a maximum of 3 liters, but not more than 5 liters, ethanol;
3. goods in respect of which the prohibitions and restrictions are observed;
4. goods imported with exemption from payment of customs duties and taxes;
5. cash and (or) traveler's checks, in excess of 10 thousand US dollars, monetary instruments;
6. coffins with bodies (remains), mortuary urns (ashes) of the deceased;
7. vehicles for personal use registered in a foreign country or not registered.
ATTENTION!!! When a physical person cross the entry line into the "green" corridor, he state about the absence of goods subject to customs declaration.